Notebook LEUCHTTURM1917 Α5, Dotted, Bauhaus Edition, Black
Everything starts from a dot.
Wassily Kandinsky, painter and lecturer at the Bauhaus school, summed it up neatly when he said: ‘Everything starts from a dot.’ This quote highlights the fact that for creative minds, the process of committing ideas to paper via the hand begins with a dot on the page. The first point of contact between thoughts and paper – a crucial moment.
Clean, minimalist forms, functional details and classic colours are key features of the modern era’s most influential design school – and also the principles that have always guided the design of LEUCHTTURM1917 products.
As a tribute to the revolutionary Bauhaus style, we have created a special edition that encompasses a notebook, Pen Loop and Drehgriffel and whose form, colour and details honour the pioneering Bauhaus ethos.
- 2 page markers
- Blank table of contents and numbered pages
- Gusseted pocket
- Elastic enclosure band
- 8 perforated and detachable sheets
- Sticker set for labelling and archiving
- Thread-bound book opens flat
- 80 g/m² Paper
- slightly chamois coloured paper to improve the readability
- Sticker for labelling and archiving
- High ink compatibility
- Wassily Kandinsky quote embossed on front cover: “Everything starts from a dot.”
- Brief profile of Kandinsky featured on the endpaper
- Fore-edge and ruling are same-colour